- All the functions of the Core Library
- User interfaces designed to maximise ease of use and flexibility
- Specialised tools to facilitate scenario analysis and stressing.
- Intuitive handling of data using objects for market data and model results such as multi-underlying greeks
- Documentation integrated into the standard Excel Help, with help for each function
- EQF Addin: included are a set of prepared spreadsheets showing how to tackle various tasks, from pricing vanillas to complex structured products, stressing of portfolios, integrating external live market data-feeds
- EQF Toolbox: included are a set of prepared jobs ("apps") for the most common tasks (e.g. pricings and stressing of books and accounts, data feeding and syncing, report generation, event processing, and more)